Air Quality Assessments
• Indoor Air Quality Assessments.
• The projects include a site inspection, air monitoring for contaminants, and recommendations to improve air quality and comfort.
Chemical Hazard Assessments
• Industrial Hygiene Monitoring.
• Walk-through surveys, interviewing employees, air monitoring and source investigation.
• Noise survey and evaluations.
• Provide recommendation for mitigation, and/or provide support to maintain compliance with the OSHA Noise Standard.
• Fungi Assessments and Evaluations.
• Surface sampling, moisture evaluations, and air sampling.
• Remedial Protocol.
Environmental Containment Assessment
• Environmental contamination review and assessments.
• Remedial measures and health impacts.
• Site safety oversight
• Health and safety plans.
• General Industry and Construction safety training.
• Program development.